Let's Do It Creatively ... and Environmentally with Renewable Energy
CERE (Let's Do It Creatively ... and Environmentally with Renewable Energy) is a Life Long Learning - Grundtvig Partnership co-financed by EU and approved in 2011. The partners are from UK (coordinator), Romania, Italy and Spain. The partnership is a transnational initiative of four experienced partners with a proven dialogue whose main objective is to motivate creative learning in sustainable development, eco-innovation, energy efficiency in the area of renewable energy and environment to help meet the "20/20/20" climate/energy targets. And have fun doing it.
Key objectives in learning about renewable energy are:
1. To develop and share creative and innovative methods to engage learners all individuals need for personal fulfillment and development, inclusion and employment.
2. 2: To encourage teachers to see themselves as facilitators in the learning process rather than just subject experts who disseminate knowledge.
3. To encourage the development of a ‘joyful’ learning concerning renewable energies.
The main outcomes of the project are:
- Creating a website
- Creating a moodle platform with information in this field
- a 4 language dictionary with therms in this field
- 3 case studies
- a video
This project have partners from 4 European countries, United Kindom, Romania, Italy and Spain. All partners are experienced institutions in education, tutoring, adult education with stuff experienced in renewable energy and eficency.